The Resource The 39-story treehouse
- The 39-story treehouse
- Statement of responsibility
- Andy Griffiths ; illustrated by Terry Denton
- Title variation
- Thirty-nine-story treehouse
- 39-story tree house
- Thirty-nine-story tree house
- Having expanded their treehouse to an astonishing thirty-nine stories, Andy and Terry describe the invention of their "Once-Upon-a-Time machine," which they have designed to write and illustrate their stories for them
- Australian Book Industry Awards, Book of the Year for Younger Children, 2014.
- Canberra's Own Outstanding List (COOL), Fiction for Older Readers, 2014.
- Kids Own Australian Literature Awards (KOALA), Older Readers, 2014.
- West Australian Young Readers' Book Award (WAYRBA), Younger Readers, 2014.
- Young Australians' Best Book Awards (YABBA), Fiction, Older Readers, 2014.
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Intended audience source
- Interest level
- LC call number
- Literary form
- Reading level
- Series statement
- Treehouse series
- Series volume
- Study program name
- Accelerated Reader
- Target audience
ContextContext of The 39-story treehouse
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The 39-story treehouse
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.livebrary.com/resource/EObgdtc_Vis/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.livebrary.com/resource/EObgdtc_Vis/">The 39-story treehouse</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.livebrary.com/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.livebrary.com/">Public Libraries of Suffolk County, New York</a></span></span></span></span></div>