The Resource The fault in our stars
- The fault in our stars
- Statement of responsibility
- John Green
- trueLove stories
- trueTeenagers with depression
- Terminally ill -- Juvenile fiction
- trueRealistic fiction
- trueSixteen-year-old girls
- trueIndianapolis, Indiana
- trueTeenagers with terminal illnesses
- trueTeenage romance
- trueGroup psychotherapy
- trueTeenagers with cancer
- trueTeenage boy/girl relations
- Cancer in adolescence -- Juvenile fiction
- trueTeenage girls
- trueBooks to movies
- Sixteen-year-old Hazel, a stage IV thyroid cancer patient, has accepted her terminal diagnosis until a chance meeting with a boy at cancer support group forces her to reexamine her perspective on love, loss, and life. Despite the tumor-shrinking medical miracle that has bought her a few years, Hazel has never been anything but terminal, her final chapter inscribed upon diagnosis. But when a gorgeous plot twist named Augustus Waters suddenly appears at Cancer Kid Support Group, Hazel's story is about to be completely rewritten
- Abraham Lincoln Illinois High School Book Award, 2014.
- Blue Hen Book Award (Delaware) for Teen Books, 2014.
- Booklist Editors’ Choice: Books for Youth, 2012
- Black-Eyed Susan Book Award (Maryland), High School, 2014.
- Buckeye Teen Book Award (Ohio), Grades 9-12, 2014.
- California Young Reader Medal, Young Adult, 2015.
- Colorado Blue Spruce YA Book Award, 2016.
- Garden State Teen Book Award (New Jersey), Fiction (Grades 9-12), 2015.
- Gateway Readers Award (Missouri), 2015.
- Georgia Peach Book Award for Teen Readers, 2014.
- Goodreads Choice Award, 2012.
- Golden Archer Awards (Wisconsin): Middle/Jr. High, 2015.
- Indies' Choice Book Awards, Young Adult, 2013.
- Inky Awards (Australia): Silver Inky, 2012.
- Keystone to Reading Book Award (Pennsylvania), High School level, 2014.
- Pennsylvania Young Reader's Choice Awards, Young Adult, 2013.
- Rhode Island Teen Book Award, 2014.
- Romantic Times Reviewer's Choice Award, 2012.
- Sequoyah Book Awards (Oklahoma), High School Books, 2015.
- School Library Journal Best Books, 2012.
- Soaring Eagle Book Award (Wyoming), 2015.
- Thumbs Up! Award (Michigan), 2012.
- Virginia Readers' Choice Award for High School, 2014.
- West Australian Young Readers' Book Award (WAYRBA), Older Readers, 2013.
- Westchester Fiction Award, 2013.
- YALSA Best Fiction for Young Adults, 2013.
- YALSA Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults, 2015.
- Young Reader's Choice Award (Pacific Northwest), Senior, 2015.
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Target audience
ContextContext of The fault in our stars
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The fault in our stars
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.livebrary.com/resource/HCSs9vLrw1Y/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.livebrary.com/resource/HCSs9vLrw1Y/">The fault in our stars</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.livebrary.com/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.livebrary.com/">Public Libraries of Suffolk County, New York</a></span></span></span></span></div>