The Resource 6th grade can really kill you
- 6th grade can really kill you
- Statement of responsibility
- by Barthe DeClements
- Title variation
- Sixth grade can really kill you
- trueEdwards, Elsie (Fictitious character)
- trueElementary schools
- trueEleven-year-old girls
- trueGirl baseball players
- Learning disabilities -- Juvenile fiction
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction
- trueSpecial education
- trueTeacher-student relationships
- trueChildren with dyslexia
- Helen fears that lack of improvement in her reading may leave her stuck in the sixth grade forever, until a good teacher recognizes her reading problem
- Buckeye Children's Book Award (Ohio), Grades 6-8, 1989.
- Golden Sower Award (Nebraska), Grades 4-6, 1988.
- Land of Enchantment Book Award (New Mexico), General category, 1989.
- Sunshine State Young Reader's Award (Florida), 1988.
- Young Reader's Choice Award (Pacific Northwest), Junior, 1988.
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Interest level
- Literary form
- Reading level
- Study program name
- Accelerated Reader
ContextContext of 6th grade can really kill you
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 6th grade can really kill you
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.livebrary.com/resource/JeSZ3UJ9znA/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.livebrary.com/resource/JeSZ3UJ9znA/">6th grade can really kill you</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.livebrary.com/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.livebrary.com/">Public Libraries of Suffolk County, New York</a></span></span></span></span></div>