The Resource Restart
- Statement of responsibility
- Gordon Korman
- Self-perception -- Juvenile fiction
- Amnesia -- Juvenile fiction
- trueBoys with amnesia
- Bullies -- Juvenile fiction
- Bullying -- Juvenile fiction
- trueBullying and bullies
- Interpersonal relations -- Juvenile fiction
- Memory -- Juvenile fiction
- trueMiddle schools
- Middle schools -- Juvenile fiction
- trueReading (Middle school)
- trueYoung adult fiction
- Chase does not remember falling off the roof, in fact he does not remember anything about himself, and when he gets back to middle school he begins to learn who he was through the reactions of the other kids--trouble is, he really is not sure he likes the Chase that is being revealed, but can he take the opportunity amnesia has provided and restart his life?
- Beehive Children's Fiction Book Award (Utah), 2019.
- Black-Eyed Susan Book Award (Maryland), Grades 6-9, 2019.
- Buckeye Children's Book Award (Ohio), Grades 6-8, 2019.
- California Young Reader Medal, Intermediate, 2021.
- Golden Archer Awards (Wisconsin): Intermediate, 2020.
- Golden Sower Award (Nebraska), Young Adult, 2020.
- Iowa Children's Choice Award, 2020.
- Isinglass Teen Read Award (New Hampshire), 2019.
- Keystone to Reading Book Award (Pennsylvania), Middle School level, 2019.
- Maud Hart Lovelace Book Award (Minnesota), Division I (Grades 3-5), 2021.
- Nutmeg Children's Book Award, Intermediate category, 2021.
- South Carolina Book Award, Junior Books, 2020.
- Sunshine State Young Reader's Award (Florida), 2019.
- Virginia Readers' Choice Award for Middle School, 2020.
- William Allen White Children's Book Award (Kansas) for Sixth-Eighth Grade, 2020.
- Young Hoosier Book Award, Intermediate Books, 2020.
- Nene Award (Hawaii), 2022.
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Intended audience source
- Interest level
- Literary form
- Reading level
- Study program name
- Accelerated Reader
- Target audience
ContextContext of Restart
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Restart
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.livebrary.com/resource/PV37T-_Ziis/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.livebrary.com/resource/PV37T-_Ziis/">Restart</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.livebrary.com/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.livebrary.com/">Public Libraries of Suffolk County, New York</a></span></span></span></span></div>