The Resource Shiloh : Shiloh Series, Book 1
- Shiloh : Shiloh Series, Book 1
- Title remainder
- Shiloh Series, Book 1
- Statement of responsibility
- Phyllis Reynolds Naylor
- trueNastiness in men
- trueEleven-year-old boys -- West Virginia
- trueEleven-year-old boys
- trueAnimal welfare
- Animals -- Treatment -- Juvenile fiction
- trueBeagle (Dog breed)
- trueBooks to movies
- trueBoy animal rights advocates
- trueBoys and dogs
- trueBullying and bullies
- trueCourage in boys
- trueElectronic books
- Dogs -- Juvenile fiction
- trueWest Virginia
- trueRealistic fiction
- When Marty Preston comes across a young beagle in the hills behind his home, it's love at first sight - and also big trouble. It turns out the dog, which Marty names Shiloh, belongs to Judd Travers, who drinks too much and has a gun - and abuses his dogs. So when Shiloh runs away from Judd to Marty, Marty just has to hide him and protect him from Judd. But Marty's secret becomes too big for him to keep to himself, and it exposes his entire family to Judd's anger. How far will Marty have to go to make Shiloh his?
- Buckeye Children's Book Award (Ohio), Grades 3-5, 1995.
- Delaware Diamonds (book award), Intermediate (Grades 3-5), 1995.
- Flicker Tale Children's Book Award (North Dakota) for Juvenile Fiction, 1994.
- Grand Canyon Reader Award (Arizona), Intermediate Book Category, 1994.
- Great Stone Face Children's Book Award (New Hampshire), 1993.
- Indian Paintbrush Book Award (Wyoming), 1994.
- Land of Enchantment Book Award (New Mexico), General category, 1994.
- Maine Student Book Award, 1993.
- Mark Twain Award (Missouri), 1994.
- Massachusetts Children's Book Award, 1994.
- Nene Award (Hawaii), 1994.
- Newbery Medal, 1992.
- Nutmeg Children's Book Award, 1994.
- Pennsylvania Young Reader's Choice Awards, Grades 6-8, 1993.
- Prairie Pasque Children's Book Award (South Dakota), 1994.
- Rebecca Caudill Young Reader's Book Award (Illinois), 1994.
- Sequoyah Book Awards (Oklahoma), Children’s Books, 1994.
- Texas Bluebonnet Award, 1994.
- West Virginia Children's Choice Book Award, 1994.
- William Allen White Children's Book Award (Kansas), 1994.
- Young Hoosier Book Award, Intermediate Books, 1994.
- Young Reader's Choice Award (Pacific Northwest), Junior, 1994.
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Grade 3
- LC call number
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Shiloh : Shiloh Series, Book 1
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Shiloh : Shiloh Series, Book 1
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.livebrary.com/resource/wXF9ZpsRFxg/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.livebrary.com/resource/wXF9ZpsRFxg/">Shiloh : Shiloh Series, Book 1</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.livebrary.com/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.livebrary.com/">Public Libraries of Suffolk County, New York</a></span></span></span></span></div>